FDA approved Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor ABPM with Spo2/NIBPCuff size:
* Compact and portable,easy to use
* Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
* Large color LCD display of NIBP, SPO2 and Pulse rate
* Adjustable audible and visual alarms
* Accurate and reliable oscillometric algorithm, clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI accuracy criteria
* Developed and manufactured to the highest worldwide standards
* Real-time ambulatory monitoring. 24 hours storage and review of date.
* All data can be transferred to a PC through Windows-based software for review and printing.
It can be connected to practically any PC with its interface cable. The user-friendly software provides flexible programming as well as comprehensive analysis, presentation and reporting functions. The accuracy of the algorithm used has been clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI criteria. Quality, safety and reliability of the product are demonstrated by its FDA & CE mark.NIBP
* Measurement Range:25-260mmHg(Max:280mmHg)
* Automatic Measurement Interval:5,10,15,30,45,60,90 minutes
* Overpressure Protection:300mmHg
* Alarm:Systolic,Diastolic, mean Alarm range:10-270mmHg
* Measurement Range:35-100%
* Accuracy:70-100% ±2% 0-69% unspecified
* Alarm range:0-100%Pulse Rate
* Range: 0-254bpm
* Accuracy: ±1bpm
* Alarm range:0-254bpm Specifications:
* Display:Color LCD
* Power: Two "AA", 1.5V Alkali Battery
* Weight:<350g(Including Batteries)Software Screenshots